25 Aug Guidelines for Morocco Visa Application for Non – Exempted Countries
Below is a list of countries; the citizens do not require to apply for a tourist visa to Morocco (updated Aug 2018). The free visa is stamped in your passport upon arrival in Morocco. Depending on your country of residence, the visa is valid for a period of up to 90 days in Morocco.
All other countries need to apply for a visa prior to their arrival in Morocco; do check with your local Moroccan consulate in your country for any updates/changes on the tourist visa requirement for your country. Below are some recommendations for your visa application:
Before You Travel
- Plan your dates of travel to Morocco and duration of stay.
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months that include your dates of travel and duration of 90 days in Morocco.
- Proof of employment or self employment
- Bank statements (original copies) that are updated to the date or at least 2-3 weeks prior to your visa application submission.
3 & 4 are a requirement to show that you have sufficient funds to pay for your travel & stay in Morocco. Your visa application will be refused if your financial statements don’t reflect sufficient funding for your Morocco trip.
Booking your Travel Arrangements
- Confirmed travel booking (flights or Ferry crossing). A round trip booking is acceptable only.
- Travel Insurance that covers the duration of your stay in Morocco.
- Itinerary of your Morocco trip, including dates of arrival and departure.
- Confirmed accommodation reservations bookings during your stay in Morocco.
A part of Love Morocco Tours services, we provide support application letters for 3 & 4 as the host company.
Visa Application Process
- Download the Visa Application Form
- One application form per person.
- Fill the Application form in black pen and all capital letters.
- 2 copies of recent photos (no more than 6 months old) in colour which match the visa form requirements.
- Sign the application form
- Contact your local Moroccan Consulate in your country for the following information:
- Visa application fee and method of payment
- Visa processing time (It is recommended to apply at least 6 weeks before your travel date to Morocco)
- Submission of your application – online, in person or a representative.
- Supporting documents checklist:
- Travel booking confirmation (Flights, Ferry crossing) to Morocco
- Travel Insurance
- Bank statements
- Employment/Self-Employed letter
- All reservations in Morocco and Itinerary (including dates) of your Morocco trip including arrival & departures dates
Love Morocco Tours provide a free service for #5 when you book your Morocco tour with us.
All documents need to submitted with your visa application form.
Please note; all travellers need to fill a landing card with your details upon entry & exit of Morocco.